King David despite his many faults and decision he made in his life, He was able to experience the intimacy of Christ Describing it in song and worship threw out the book of psalms . This will be the first of many installments on how the psalms describe the way King David worship Christ as well as lessons and standards of how we in our lives need to apply the psalms In and out of worship
1.Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
• Our friends and associates can have an incredible amount of influence on this. It often occurs in a very subtle manner , unnoticed .
• Insisting on having friendship with those that mock what God considers important , we might fall to sin becoming indifferent to Gods will .
• We need friends who will build us up not tear us down , but we need not discard our friends who don't know Christ as we do, for they are lost souls .
• God will not judge based on race , sex , or national origin , nor should we as as fellow Christians .
• When we do the best we can to obey God he will bless us and the fruits of our labor .
* ?i wanted to put a little side not here ,As some one recently said to me they feel that they don't always feel fruitful even when they abide by obeying , -Correct me if i wrong.
As a tree that grows fruit can not grow all year round, , we as Christians will not always see the fruit of our labor, this is the times where Christ wants us to allow him to work in us-and us in him so that when it is time for the fruits of our labor to grow we are ready and strong-enough in Christ and our faith is rooted firmly and deeply in the richness of his heart.
that when we foresee our labors they will shine and be plentiful.”
2. but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.
•Being a follower of Christ we need to constantly meditate on his word .
•God wants us to this by reading and ask how it should be applied to your life and change it if need be , so it can be configured into your life with what God wants .
•Christ wants you to know him , he wants us to understand his scripture so we know what he says according to to his will for our lives .
3. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,which yields its fruit in seasonand whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.
•Simple wisdom is defined as the more we delight in the treasure of Christ the more fruitful we are .
•If we stand and continuously allow our selves to think and have attitudes Of those who mock Christ , it will take us away from our nourishment threw the Holy Spirit .
•It is willed in what ever God has planned for our lives to have contact with unbelievers so we may strive to witness to them In attempt to help the seek salvation .
•Like a tree constantly reaches dealer and deeper for water to grow and bare fruit , so should we reach deeper and deeper after the heart of Christ everyday ,so our lives bare the fruit for eternal wealth and feel the blessing he wants to bestow on us here on ear
4. the Not so wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6. For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.